At Feighcullen Farm, we have been rearing our Free Range Turkeys with loving care since 2002. As a family run business, it is our philosophy to farm our free range Turkeys and Geese to the highest welfare standards under the watchful eye of the Department of Agriculture. This allows us to produce a distinguished, unique & premium quality, free range turkeys.
Why our turkeys are the best you can get? It's because they are...
- allowed to roam freely in our fields each day & are housed in spacious barns on straw bedding with natural light and ventilation each night;
- fed on a natural, cereal-based diet including our own home grown wheat and oats
- not given drugs and we do not use growth promoting additives
- fed cereal-based rations that are GM free
- bred specially for Christmas and allowed to mature slowly over a 22 week period; this allows both free range Bronze and White turkeys to develop a good layer of fat under the skin. This extra layer of fat retains moisture when cooking and provides a fuller richer flavour and succulent texture.
Feighcullen Farm has been supplying five-star butchers and many restaurants throughout Ireland with our Free Range Turkeys for the past 10 years.
Our turkeys are available in the following weights:
Whether you buy a Feighcullen Farm Free Range Turkey or Duck from one of our suppliers or directly from our farm, your turkey or duck will be professionally cleaned & prepared for cooking and will be oven-ready. Free range turkeys and ducks are available in various weights and qualities to meet your requirements as indicated above. Also available in our range are free range turkey crowns, boned and rolled, turkey fillets, legs and wings. Prices are available upon request. To order, please ring Billy at (086)8744827 or visit our order page where you can also order/reserve a turkey/duck online. Please note that we do not have a farm shop but would be happy to meet with you to discuss your needs.
For details of your nearest supplier, please contact us.